Please follow the steps specified below to resolve the issue.
1. Go to the directory SUM\abap\bin.
2. Enter the command “\SAPup reset prepare”
3. Delete the SUM directory.
4. End all SAPup processes on OS level before, if any exist.
5. Please try to run report RSUPGRES. This will solve UVERS inconsistency.
6. Start every thing again from beginning.
The report, mentioned in step 5, should be used carefully and only in emergency cases.
SAP Note 2053877 describes, how to use the report:
- execute only with user DDIC in client 000!
- start in batch, the program takes about 20 and 60 minutes.
- the process must not be aborted manually!!!
- the report works for SUM SP10 and higher